HNZPT Covid-19 information
Some of our properties are open at Alert Level 2, with safety measures in place.
Please refer to this page before visiting our properties for the most up-to-date information.
When visiting our properties at Alert Level 2:
- Wear a mask. You legally must wear a face covering while visiting our properties.
- Check in. You are required to check in. You can do this through the NZ COVID Tracer app or manually upon entry.
- Maintain physical distancing. You must stay two metres from other people, except for friends and whānau/family.
- Sanitise. Dispensers are located at our properties – please use them. We’re also cleaning continually.
- Follow COVID-19 health measures. Stay home if you’re sick, cover coughs with your elbow, and wash your hands regularly.
Stay well Aotearoa and let’s look after each other.
Kia ora, kia kaha! Noho pai mai Aotearoa, ā, kia whakaaro tātou tētahi ki tē tahi.
Northland and Auckland Properties
In line with recent New Zealand Government announcements, our Northland and Auckland properties are closed to the public until further notice to help protect the health of all visitors and staff and minimise the spread of COVID-19. For the latest information on COVID-19 in Aotearoa New Zealand visit the official government website.